thank you for taking time to give me messeg I give

Kabagambe Fred

Disciple of Prayer
thank you for taking time to give me messeg
I give you my prayer request,
prayer for me to rent a house
so I believe that God can help me through your prayers
thank you God bless
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praising God today, get to gather with other believers and give Him Praise. Giving Him thanks for a good night's rest and for peaceful enough dreams. Giving thanks for the long walk today and the sparrow that followed me. Giving thanks for the cute foxes I saw along the walk. Giving thanks for...
Replies
8
Views
154
Dear Lord, Please be with me right now. You know the heaviness I feel inside. Take away the pain and the burden that is weighing on my heart. Comfort me, Lord, and calm my worried mind. I humbly ask for Your help. Please send angels to guide us and support us so that we will not run out of our...
Replies
8
Views
295
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,431
Messages
16,799,755
Members
649,945
Latest member
Shraland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom