Thank you for praying with me and ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for praying with me and for me, I am greatful and God bless you all. May you continue to pray with me and for me to find a girlfriend, a God fearing lady, whose honest and loving, my partner that will compliment me and me compliment her. Thank you. Amen
In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

she had a bowel movment . pleas eocntinue to pray fo rher to be free fo small bowel obstruction syndorm helaign of hernia and exceleltn digestion ( blood sugar) and healing of demntia inthenamoe fthe Lord Jesus Christ. please continute to pray of rmy moms brian to be heal dandlso for healign of...
Replies
9
Views
223
Please pray for an issue I am having at work. Pray that God will fix this problem. I am thankful for my job and I don’t want problems. Pray that I am released from fear, anxiety, and depression. Pray for my finances and that I am a good stewardship over them. Pray that my son is free from...
Replies
7
Views
125
Urgent Please pray for my (stomach) I really need prayer for it also pray for protection for me (###) and my brother and pray for healing for my brother he's really sick and for peace in my home and good night sleep for me and my brother and pray for my finances thanks for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom