Love56
Account Closed
Heavenly Father, thank you for this new day and for my new life.
Father, I thank you for your word and your promises, it is written in Thessalonians to praise you in everything and pray without ceasing.
Father, thank you for helping me to feel better and stronger and for the man you want me to be.
Thank you for making me very special. My friend ### said to me last night there is something very special about me that I am not aware of what those qualities are. Please let this be the hour you reveal to me what those gifts and qualities are.
I pray and thank you, Father, that I will bring even greater beauty and love and light and inspiration and happiness and warmth and wisdom and courage and strength and joy towards many others, and be such blessings towards them.
Father, I thank you that I have gone through the worst days in my life and all the hardships and sufferings are over after ### years. Father, I claim your promise that you will prosper every dimension of my life. I pray that this is the hour that you will directly intercede that someone from some source will bless me with a lump sum of money enough to clear all my debts and also I pray that my income and salary is increased enough to meet all my needs and enough for me to have the desires of my heart and enough so I can save each week, so my accounts are in credit.
I pray for miracles, real miracles, and this is the hour you would unite me with my beautiful soul mate and loving wife to be. Please bless her and please bring us together soon. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
Father, I thank you for your word and your promises, it is written in Thessalonians to praise you in everything and pray without ceasing.
Father, thank you for helping me to feel better and stronger and for the man you want me to be.
Thank you for making me very special. My friend ### said to me last night there is something very special about me that I am not aware of what those qualities are. Please let this be the hour you reveal to me what those gifts and qualities are.
I pray and thank you, Father, that I will bring even greater beauty and love and light and inspiration and happiness and warmth and wisdom and courage and strength and joy towards many others, and be such blessings towards them.
Father, I thank you that I have gone through the worst days in my life and all the hardships and sufferings are over after ### years. Father, I claim your promise that you will prosper every dimension of my life. I pray that this is the hour that you will directly intercede that someone from some source will bless me with a lump sum of money enough to clear all my debts and also I pray that my income and salary is increased enough to meet all my needs and enough for me to have the desires of my heart and enough so I can save each week, so my accounts are in credit.
I pray for miracles, real miracles, and this is the hour you would unite me with my beautiful soul mate and loving wife to be. Please bless her and please bring us together soon. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
