thank you for praying for me feel much better. Kindly

Sandbrooke

Disciple of Prayer
thank you for praying for me feel much better. Kindly continue to uphold me in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God at least I felt much better now and pray for the ex company to cooperate and pay up the money (claims) to pay up for the loss in full and no negotiation and stop it at the case management conference and not let it escalate further to a hearing claim. I have forgiven them and pray that...
Replies
7
Views
244
After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
My lord my ### is doing much better only her legs pains are not going away my lord I know you are the only one who can heal my ###'s legs my lord I want to thank you for everything you did in my life that I was going through I pray in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
13
Views
538
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom