Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Job 26:7-14
“God stretches the northern sky over empty space and hangs the earth on nothing. He wraps the rain in his thick clouds, and the clouds don’t burst with the weight. He covers the face of the moon, shrouding it with his clouds. He created the horizon when he separated the waters: he set the boundary between day and night. The foundations of heaven tremble; they shudder at his rebuke. By his power the sea grew calm. By his skill he crushed the great sea monster. His Spirit made the heavens beautiful, and his power pierced the gliding serpent. These are just the beginning of all that he does, merely a whisper of his power. Who, then, can comprehend the thunder of his power?
Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I praise You Lord because You say in the Bible that we'll find You if we ask, seek, and knock (ASK) and when I wondered how to let You know that I'm seeking and knocking, You made Yourself apparent to me. Lord Christ thank You and praises to You for that. I pray Lord Christ that You'll intercede...
Replies
Views
I raise praises to You Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit God for I know You and I can testify to Your Biblical truths. Thank You for not forsaking me despite satan's plot against You through me. Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit God, thank You for Your illumination that people aren't trustworthy, at...
Replies
Views
Christ Lord Jesus Holy Spirit, thank You for not forsaking me. I praise You because Your Word is the only certainty in the world and You've made Yourself known to me despite the guiles of satan against this Child of Christ. Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit God I pray that You'll bring forth Your...
Replies
Views
I praise our Lord God Christ Jesus Holy Spirit for not forsaking me. Lord Christ Jesus I pray that You'll intercede against the satanic attack the devil has hurled my way. I pray that You'll make Yourself known to those indoctrinated in secret fraternal / witchcraft huts that so dutifully toil...
Replies
Views
I praise You Jesus for not forsaking me. I pray Lord Christ Jesus God Holy Spirit that You'll personally intervene over the 'organized' crime spree launched against me by the diabolically inclined population of gangstalkers. Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit, bring condemnation, within Your will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom