Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I praise You Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit God for You are true to Your Biblical word. I praise You Jesus for not forsaking me. I don't know how the entire dynamic of the Holy Spirit Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father works but I believe You that Your ways and Your thoughts are higher than...
Replies
Views
Thank You Lord God Christ Jesus Holy Spirit for Your Lordship. I can testify that Your ways are higher than mine and so are Your thoughts. Lord I pray that You shall eviscerate satan's clutch on the demonically inclined gang-stalkers 'society' of the world. I pray that You shall destroy satan's...
Replies
Views
I praise You Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit for not forsaking me and for Your Supreme Lordship and Authority. I send praises along with the Heavenly Angels and the cherubin and seraphin. Christ Lord I pray that You'll intercede over the attack satan's hurled @ me. I pray that You'll decimate the...
Replies
Views
I raise praises to You Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit God for I know You and I can testify to Your Biblical truths. Thank You for not forsaking me despite satan's plot against You through me. Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit God, thank You for Your illumination that people aren't trustworthy, at...
Replies
Views
Lord Christ Jesus Holy Spirit God, I praise You for not forsaking me. I pray that You'll adore and accept my praise like You receive the praises of the Angels in Heaven and the cherubin and the seraphin. I pray Lord that You'll ignite Holy Spirit within me and within Your genuine brethren and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom