Thank You For Making Me ###. Please Give Me A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Thank you God for making my height ### in Jesus name. A miracle honestly after I stopped growing for you to increase my height by ### inches, now ### which I also thank you the modelling agency have no problem with this height. Thank you so much !! Amen.

Please God give me a job. Amen.
 
Child of God,

The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You and obey Your Word. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)… 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you…6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
 
thanks be to God the only one to put faith in. Amen.
default_jesus-sign.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): A heartfelt plea for relief from emotional pain and a request for guidance or intervention. The individual expresses feelings of worthlessness and a desire to escape suffering, while also reflecting on broader societal issues and personal values. The prayer seeks mercy...
Replies
9
Views
203
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to...
Replies
9
Views
228
Dear lord Please pass the job interview I interviewed for on ### Please give me the job I interviewed for on ### I really need the job amen
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom