Thank you for keeping me in prayer, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Antho
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antho

Guest
Thank you for keeping me in prayer, I hope that you continue praying for me in all my family

God bless you
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for all the families who are in need of you grace and blessings ...fulfill there needs and protect them from evil..we surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How many of you are keeping the commandments of the Lord Jesus Christ according to Matthew 25:31:46? Are you feeding the hungry, giving to drink the thirsty, clothing the naked, taking in the stranger, and visiting the sick, and in those in prison? If you are then life eternal awaits you, but if...
Replies
8
Views
108
Jesus please let this stop. I pray about this all the time with no change. He will not go to sleep and he keeps me up late every night. I cannot take this anymore, it is wrecking my health (and his) and he doesn't even care. Please let this stop. I cannot sleep if he is still up. Please let him...
Replies
7
Views
110
Father God spoke to me in ###. I am going to go into the ministry around this time, but Father God said the voice that told me to marry my wife was not his. He said that my wife was assigned to me from the adversary to stop my ministry from taking place. The end time revival needs to start now...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom