Thank You For Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, thank you for today. Thank you for travel, food, friendship, and everything You have provided for today. Please bless me today with Your goodness, security, consolation, peace, love, and joy. Please cleanse me and purify me. Protect me by Your blood. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
God yes, Thank YOU. Thank You for all your blessing. Thank You, Thank YOU, THANK YOU. I love You Lord Jesus....
 
Heavenly Father, please continue to bless our ###. You are the giver of all good gifts! AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over, everything that was given, either directly or indirectly. I pray that GOD get glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers...
Replies
6
Views
78
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against an unfortunate debacle. I pray that GOD get glory from it. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
7
Views
117
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:160 : Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the Bible and is structured as an acrostic poem, with each section...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom