thank you for answering my prayers dear lord....my dear ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollie

Servant of All
thank you for answering my prayers dear lord....my dear friend, her son is coming home...she is beyond thrilled, that he found his way....and turned his life around....I want to thank all the people who prayed and foremost I want to thank god up above for hearing our prayers.....thank you dear lord, thank you....
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love you Jesus Christ your always welcome with me with the Holy Spirit. I pray for my family, my friends, my pastors, my priests, my nuns, and my enemies. Lord Jesus Christ I pray that I seek you always, thirst for you, thirst for righteousness. I pray I pass ### and my Career. Thank you Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
636
God thank you for answering my prayers on going back to work 🙏 thank you thank you
Replies
5
Views
334
Thank you for answering my prayers lord. Praise the lord!
Replies
8
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom