Thank you for all your blessings. Lord please forgive ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Account Closed
Thank you for all your blessings. Lord please forgive ### of all his sins. Show him that smoking is wrong and give him a blessed healthy life. I truly believe that you will bless ### with good health and a long life. Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ help me with my life and I will be ready to except your blessings. Thank you for not letting me say anything that would make things worse. God seen what happened and he did not want to do something I would regret. Please Jesus carry this plea for forgiveness and bless us...
Replies
6
Views
376
Jesus lord in heaven. I feel God's presence in my heart and just want to say that I appreciate you, I love you Thank you God for letting me know that you are here for me and my family and in my heart. Please help me lead my family to Christianity. I see positive changes in my life and theirs. In...
Replies
10
Views
488
PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom