Thank You Father...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faith in God...
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faith in God...

Guest
I thank You Father for being with me through out the years and helping me in every situation. Father when things have been rough regardless You have taught me through all of my trials and tribulations, You have not caused any bad thing to happen to me; but You have allowed some things to happen so that I might learn from the circumstances, and I thank You so much for all of these lessons I have learned. To you be the honor, praise and glory forever, in the name of my Savior Jesus. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Fill my heart and mind with faith, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. This will work out for my Good. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
265
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
317
Oh Father, I want to share the best early birthday gift with my brothers and sisters today! ### did not fail me, even though the enemy tried to block me from going at every turn. First my stomach acted up, then I forgot my wallet at home then i walk back home from the bus stop and had to walk...
Replies
9
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom