Thank you Father in heaven for blessings through out

Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. And bless each of us with a praying spirit. God forever honor this prayer over all our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus, to ask that you help me throughout the work that's provided to me and workers to help me achieve my goals financially and for me to be responsible with my bills and home. Protect me as I strive for everything you have provided me with Lord...
Replies
8
Views
400
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
320
Oh Father, I want to share the best early birthday gift with my brothers and sisters today! ### did not fail me, even though the enemy tried to block me from going at every turn. First my stomach acted up, then I forgot my wallet at home then i walk back home from the bus stop and had to walk...
Replies
9
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom