Thank you father for hearing me today and having ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Thank you father for hearing me today and having ### talk to me and promise to speak w our son tomorrow. Thank you that we had an actual conversation. I pray Lord we are headed in the right direction....to reconciliation. Please bless him financially and please have him visit our two babies. Please Lord remind him of the good and I pray for a army of might Angels to protect this relationship.....that no one can put a sunder k what God is doing. I pray against distractions, and other individuals that want to halt what YOU are doing. Please bless our relationship. Please bless us so that we can move back north and have the house that I fell in love with. Please let us get married and be the family I so desperately want. That we can raise our kids together. Please lord...plz make a way. I thank you Lord. I love you. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, today I come to You with a heavy heart. There are moments when I feel tired, discouraged, and unsure of what lies ahead. Our savings are slowly running out, and I don’t know if we will have enough for the coming month. Sometimes my strength feels like it’s fading, and even in the things I...
Replies
10
Views
274
Thank You Father for Hearing our prayers and for Answering our prayers in Your Way and In Your Time. Please pray for my spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional health. Praise God, I'm still able to ask for God's Help! Please pray for my dog, Chica, and our new living situation. Please pray...
Replies
7
Views
544
Praise God! Thank You Father for Hearing our prayer requests! Thank You Lord for Answering our prayers! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. Please pray for ###'s mother today. She's going to a dental appointment this afternoon. Please pray that the visit will go well, that ###'s mom will...
Replies
5
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom