Thank you Father for giving me another day. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wabody

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Father for giving me another day. I come before you father asking to give me patience to wait upon you for me and my ex wife to get back together as a family. Father guide me according to your will to do the best for ### and my kids. Father you know my heart and you know I really deserve to have my family back. Thank you for the far you have brought me and also fir all the blessing. I pray for ### and my kids for you to guide and cover them with the blood of Jesus Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you for giving me another breath for a new day. All I ask Lord is that I progress at work today with Good 100% Sales in Private Health Insurance...I put all my faith in your hands. Amen
Replies
7
Views
304
Lord thank you for giving me another day of life. Thank you for the gift of family. Lord help me solve all my financial problems, that I may be able to pay debts and buy food and other needs. Amen
Replies
5
Views
356
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom