Thank you br. ...

Mr. Vikram Dharmraj Donde

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you br.
Please prayer for me, Bcoz I have loan lots of people's, & they
waiting for money, 2 year ago I can;t see my home I want go back my home
in ###, with ###/-Rs
I don;t know how is this Possible
But I Know "*EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE FOR GOD*"
Br
I am watching u in {u tube} & U R message is so good/nice
WHEN IS MY TIME CHANGE, WHEN IS MY CONDITION CHANGE

WAITING FOR THAT DAY;
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you beloved friend my GOD grant you your heart desire amen
Replies
9
Views
152
I’m still figuring out this site from my phone while traveling overseas but I wanted to send a praise prayer about my sprained ankle. It is much better and during this time when initial panic subsided (I am traveling 3 countries alone and far from home) but the ways God showed up for me through...
Replies
9
Views
121
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you! I am sitting down stairs and watching TV with my wife after staying by myself upstairs watching TV and drinking alcohol until I pass out. Please help me not have AWS tomorrow on father's day and especially when I get back to work on Monday. I...
Replies
12
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom