Star lover🙆🙆

Servant of All
Thank you Lord for Today. my project went well I am very thankful. especially after procrastinating my projects. Thank you so much. And forgive me that I lie a lot and sin.

I am still daydreaming but I was better than yesterday so I'm very thankful. Forgive me and clean me from the sins. Give me strength to be stronger mentally and make me hopeful so I won't give up and struggle with difficulties. Also please give me strength and hope to my ### she is trying hard for her course unlike me please help her to pass her course with an excellent grade. Give me strength for my tomorrow's quiz help me to pass the quiz with good grade I didn't make time to study for this quiz give me the energy and wisdom to do well for the quiz and thank you again Lord in Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please help them. Please deliver and protect and guide them. I ask this for them, us and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. I pray in your holy name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I made an incredibly stupid, reckless and brazen mistake at work- a job that I never thought I would enjoy as much as I do. I knew as soon as I did it that it was a mistake. I was intending to come clean, but was caught before I had the chance, so now my employment status is hanging...
Replies
9
Views
257
I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
186
Living and true living God in Jesus Christ name please look throw the blood of Jesus, please, have mercy over us (me, ###, ###, ### ### ### ###, ###, ###, for your church in ### and for ### overall the authorities of us of for those who pray this prayer and his close people relatives and past...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom