Thank You And Breakthroughs Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father God I am sorry for my sins, I repent on all my sins, please wash and cleanse me of all my sins, thank you for all I have learnt from my sins.

Thank for today, I had a really good and positive day today, at work, with my new client, chairing our team meeting, phone call with ###, going out with some of my friends tonight, for the invite to ###'s 70th, for the feeling of hope and inspiration and joy again.

I thank you for all I have Father, and most of all I thank you for you being my Father.

Father, I am feeling rather nervous about my very poor financial situation, I am very nervous about the insurance claim with my lease car, I pray any question they ask me will not damage me and whatever the insurance company want to speak to me about, I pray and thank for intervening what they say will leave me feeling relieved and very happy and I will get the £### excess back really soon and I pray I will not be liable for any money to anyone.

Please anoint me and fill me with all the fruit of the holy spirit.

Father I once again thank you for the hope I have, I pray this feeling of hope is the hour my prayers manifest into physical form, and I pray and thank you that you will clear all my debts and greatly increase my income and salary, I need this to happen, my income is lower than my outgoings, I pray I won't have to use my credit card any longer.

Father, I have this hope, that I will be in the arms of my true love of my life, my beautiful soul mate, real soon and my beautiful wife to be, please make it so clear to me and to her that we are so right and perfect for one another to marry one another soon, Father, thank you that you will give me blessings for the desires of my heart, please answer my prayers, even better than what I could ever hope for, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I pray that God hears your prayer and guides you through any tough times and is with you in the good times, I prayer a blessing for you in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Saints of the Living God, please touch and agree with us pray God will make a way where there seems to be no way, pray God is blessing ### with major windfalls and breakthroughs pray God is blessings all our advertising causing computers to sell, pray God is blessings our adds on ### and ###...
Replies
11
Views
408
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Good day, I kindly ask you to continue to join us in prayer. We are still waiting for the results and the finances we need to come forward to us and be released for the future of our daughters as well. We are also still in need of God to come through with a miracle by providing a new job for my...
Replies
8
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom