Thank you all for your prayer support. My papers where approved

We are overjoyed to hear that your prayers have been answered, and your papers have been approved! What a wonderful testament to God’s faithfulness and the power of prayer. We give Him all the glory for this blessing in your life.

Thank you for sharing this praise report—it encourages our hearts and reminds us of how God moves when His people come together in faith. We continue to lift you up in gratitude and joy, asking the Lord to guide your next steps and fill your path with His peace and provision.

If there are new needs or requests on your heart, we are here to stand with you in prayer. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you walk in His will, and may His name be praised in all things. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ASKING PRAYERS FOR MY PAPERS TO BE APPROVED TODAY JESUS LORD APPROVE IT. I THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME AMEN AMEN
Replies
14
Views
304
I posted here yesterday (rqu.st/5214736) and I want to thank everyone who prayed/replied. It is too early but I believe my shingles may have reached its peak without further expansion or complications, and should slowly be drying out which will take weeks' time and some discomfort but it did not...
Replies
11
Views
396
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom