Thank you all for praying for my ### journey ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Thank you all for praying for my save journey two days ago. I drove 600 miles to see my children and I made it there and back safely.

But there was someone that did not make it back. An 18 wheeler crashed on I-65 north outside of ###. The cabin of the truck was completely burned and the driver died. I prayed for his soul but I would also like for all of you to pray for his soul and his family's welfare. Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some people think they know me, but they only see what I allow them to see. They don’t see the lessons, heartbreak, or quiet growth I have experienced. I have lived deeply, even when I lived quietly. My strength does not need applause. There is more to me than most will ever understand.
Replies
6
Views
163
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13
Replies
7
Views
248
After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom