Thank U

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
With u Anything is possible. Thank u for it all. For everything! You are my TRUE LOVE. Thank u for showing me his true colors. Now, i give thanks for your love! Without u I wont make it anywhere. Thank u for my answered & unanswered prayers. May u Bless me with positive, good, happiness.

In Jesus name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cats came home thank u Jesus no more assignments tonight in Jesus name. FOR NOW ON MY CATS ENJOY INSIDE THE HOUSE THEY ARE HAPPY FAT CATS WATCHING CAT TV FROM THE WINDOWS THEY LOVE THEIR LIVES GREATLYYY INSIDE THE HOUSE PERIOD PERMANENTLY THEY DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING A MUCK ANYMORE THEY R...
Replies
6
Views
126
MY COURSE CAME THRU YAYZZZ FINALLY LET ME FAVOR COME THRU A JOB THANK U JESUS. TODAY IS TURNING OUT GREAT MY PICTURES WILL COME OUT GREATLY GET BACK SATAN DEMONS STAY AWAY FROM ME MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS MY DIRECT FAMILY PRAYERREQUEST.COM IS A GOOD THING I DONT HAVE TO SAD NO ONE HAS TO BE MAD...
Replies
9
Views
155
I SAID INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS SATAN LOST TONIGHT I HEARD I SEEN IT I RECEIVE IT I EVEN FELT IT MYSELF MY DIRECT FAMILY ARE FREE OF ILLEGALS THAT THINK THEY CAN BE CELESTIALS GODS OVER ME MY DIRECT FAMILY OUR PETS THEY LEFT PUT TO SHAME GREATLY BYE CORNDOGS WRONG DNA...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom