Thank u Lord for another day of living,Forgive me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
Thank u Lord for another day of living,
Forgive me Lord for I have sinned...please continue to heal my back pain,...give me strength to do my duties and responsibilities with my family and guide me Lord to do what is right.
Please give me more patient and understanding with my family and others...
All my dreams, I will lift up all to You in Your time.
Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak declare decree demand create I get to own a Free or cheap home & get to keep my pets they don’t need to lose me or get a new home or new owners period permanently. I would really like to make it and keep them & I will have a miracle will HAPPEN my family myself my pets will have our...
Replies
7
Views
284
Please pray for me as I am tormented by fear. Glass broke for laundry washing and scared to wash clothes. I am stepping in faith. God, let nothing bad happen. Is this the right thing to do, Lord? Guide me, please. I acknowledge you, please make my paths straight, take away the fear, please...
Replies
8
Views
329
Thank you Lord for another day that passed since my STD/STI test. You have kept me sane during this wait. There were dark depression during the day but you made me overcome it. Thank you Lord Jesus. Please continue to guide me and cover me in your precious blood not just in the next two weeks...
Replies
11
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom