Thank pastor for praying ###. Please pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
216
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
8
Views
253
MY PASTOR FRIEND NEEDS THE FINANCES TO BUY A BRAND NEW CAR AS HIS CURRENT ONE IS TOO OLD AND NEEDS TOO MANY REPAIRS RIGHT NOW HE IS NOT SURE IF HE CAN HANDLE A MONTHLY CAR PAYMENT ON HIS BUDGET ALSO THE PASTORS' YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IS BACKSLIDDEN AND HAS WALKED AWAY FROM THE LORD AND HE IS...
Replies
10
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom