Thank for all the Blessing you bless me and family.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May you bless and help all your creation that needs help Father all People , Animals . prayers to the world including myself and the reader . Help us Father to win battles and be powerful with your mighty sovereignty amen in Jesus Name amen
Replies
14
Views
142
Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
381
Dear Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You this week. You see my heart, my effort, and my purpose. I pray that You bless my content with wider reach, more views, and genuine engagement. Lord, guide every post I create— may it inspire, uplift, and touch the hearts of many. Send the right...
Replies
12
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom