Testimony (Pray For Me Its My ###)

  • Thread starter Thread starter aasthajessica
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aasthajessica

Guest
Dear Friends. This is to share my testimony with you all. When God we seek Lord with all our hearts He blesses us beyond our expectations. I was just a practicing Christian an year earlier, not exactly knowing what should be my relationship with Christ, but He had a beautiful plan for me. He showed me His glory through ###, and I started growing in Christ. Lord worked in my life beautifully and showed me His presence. Today is my 25th Birthday (###) and when I look behind, I see how blessed and happy I am today after accepting Jesus as my personal savior. He is blessing me day by day by hearing and answering my prayers. Today I am much more happy and satisfied then before. Thank You Lord for bringing me closer to You and blessing me with Your eternal love. I pray that may God keeps on using me according to His will and plan in the years to come.

I request you all to pray so that I can grow in faith with each passing day and can work for Lord and fulfill His will so that His name can be glorified through me.
 
default_thedance.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God my Lord Jesus is never late. My beliefs are strong and have been strong. I strive for perfection even though I fall short of the win. Acknowledge my blessings and the good deeds i do for others without any intent on receiving anything back. God has blessed my life so I shall return the favor...
Replies
13
Views
195
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: I come somewhat earlier today with my ongoing testimony; because, as usual, this morning the provocation, manipulation, and harassment has already started, even on the Sabbath. Because stealing is what a thief does; if they'll steal the day before the...
Replies
1
Views
101
Also if i forgot something in how its supose to be done please tell me i still remember when i always forgot to say in jesus name amen after praying my brain injury made me forget but when someone pointed that to me and explain why i now do it. this is my first testimony. Brothers and sisters, I...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom