TESTIMONY I'm ### from ###. My ...

Please pray for me to get a good job as I'm jobless for more than two and half years.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Also if i forgot something in how its supose to be done please tell me i still remember when i always forgot to say in jesus name amen after praying my brain injury made me forget but when someone pointed that to me and explain why i now do it. this is my first testimony. Brothers and sisters, I...
Replies
11
Views
213
Here is your text with the necessary redactions applied: --- My Testimony and My Thoughts, Prayers, and Fears Hi all, The host admin has asked me to share my testimony about my situation and the blessings I’ve experienced through it. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to open my heart and...
Replies
7
Views
324
My Loving Friends. I am ###, 67 years old, from ###, India. Please spare some time to read my Testimony. I Praise the Lord Almighty and Lord Jesus Christ, who have saved me from Sure Death and destruction many times before, from the time I was a young boy. I recall only now, how God was good to...
Replies
8
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom