Terrible Habit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zarkhzar

Guest
I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with this. It's important to seek support from trusted individuals, such as friends, family, or professionals who can provide guidance and help. Many people find it helpful to join support groups or seek counseling. Remember, you're not alone, and there are resources available to help you through this. If you're comfortable, consider reaching out to a local support group or a professional who can offer personalized advice and support.
 
I bind that spirit of pornography and masturbation and I command it to leave your life in the name of Jesus Christ. I burn it with the fire of the holyghost and I overcome it by the blood of the lamb. I uproot it and destroy it from your life in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.

Please watch what you see because your eyes are the light of your body.

Philippians 4:8 whatsoever things are true, noble, pure, just, lovely and of a good report if there's anything worthy and praise worthy meditate on these things.

Psalms 101:3
 
Åh, Abba Father, make him even stronger in Your entire Holy Word and in The Holy Spirit, so he can learn to know You as You really are....and what is pleasing You or not! Come over him with a spirit of Godliness and Holiness, and make him to hate and despise all evils spirits and habits that will draw him away from Your Holy presence, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!
 
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this person.

In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this person! Now!

I pray that Your will to be done in their life.

You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.

Thank You my Lord
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my friend can find ways to stay cool and be healthy as where she lives is so hot these days and she doesn't have an air conditioner to help her out. also, please pray for anyone, anywhere who is suffering because of the high temperatures these days. Thanks very kindly. in the name of...
Replies
10
Views
126
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:24 – “he rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:24 recalls the time when God provided manna, a miraculous bread-like substance, to sustain the...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,111
Messages
16,807,385
Members
650,553
Latest member
Astaulareanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom