Terrible day at work and I am getting sick ...

littlewren

Beloved
Terrible day at work and I am getting sick again. I need God's help to make it through. In Jesus Name. Amen:
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)
 
Almighty Father, we ask for intercession in this situation. Please do provide strength to get through this trial and bring healing and comfort. We are so thankful that you are always with us and the many blessings from this ministry. Thank you God in Jesus' name we pray, Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi one night I saw a dream about a snake biting me, then in the morning a mouse bit my toe while praying. After that, I am having a throat infection and it's not going away. Suddenly, big rats appear and they keep coming to me. Sometimes small flies try to attack my eyes even though my room is...
Replies
7
Views
320
I am a teacher, I am getting sick. Sore throat and fever, please pray for complete healing, I need to raise my voice constantly and getting sick won’t help, Please continue to pray for my class, that are defiant and not listening, especially ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
286
I'm having trouble sleeping as my mind keeps replaying a stressful day at work. Please pray for God to help me focus more. I worry about dementia which runs in my family. I pray that today was just a super stressful day and that I'm not losing my ability to focus. I pray that I didn't make...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,843
Messages
16,804,033
Members
650,343
Latest member
Greyroerside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom