Teeth pain

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 100 💯Fold greatly why r my teeth hurting again this is a bunch of crap 💩 this shite assignment ends today period permanently forevermore..I couldn’t even enjoy my food I made THATS so mean cruel expose who or what is causing me to go in severe excruciating pain in my teeth...
Replies
9
Views
64
Strength. No nausea or stomach issues. No dental flesh or teeth pain. No inflammation.
Replies
11
Views
115
Teeth pain and need x-rays they're not sending me my X-rays and have appointment next week. Help Jesus don't know what to do should I wait or file with the board. I'm very afraid to have this unscrupulous dentist touch my teeth but must redo implant right, have much pain by the very costly...
Replies
8
Views
26
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom