Teaching Gods word.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Join a church and be a blessing to everyone who comes in.

Teach Sunday School to children.
Teach them the Ten Commandments.
Teach them what Jesus did for us on the cross.
How Paul the apostle suffered and died serving the Lord.
Teach them how the prophet of old had to live a life of suffering for the sake of Gods word.

Teachers affects the life of their students. Eternity will tell us what we did here on earth for the sake of Gods word.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Teach the words of Jesus and how He died for them and said if His words abide in us we will bear true fruit and prove to be His disciples (John 15). Teach them about His resurrection, the Great Commission, Prayer, the Fullness of The Holy Spirit, purity and His 2nd Coming. In Short, teach Matthew to Revelation! Thank you in Jesus’ Name...

We can affect the little children a lot by teaching them God's words because they always love and believe their teachers.
My 6 yr old asked me, mom who do you love the most? I said 'you'.
He told me 'No' mom that's wrong,
you should first love God and Jesus out of all, then me. I was so happy and proud that he is grasping and applying what he learned in his Sunday school class at this young age.
God bless everyone who teaches and preach God's words. May God make more people to teach especially kids. We need to teach them at a very young age, after certain years it's hard. God bless you all.

Similar Requests

• Article
John the apostle is telling us today the truth of Gods word. Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false teachers have gone out into the world. I John 4.1 Anyone who comes to you and tells you that Jesus is just an angel...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every word Jesus said in the gospels is all true and will come to pass. The Beatitudes is my best part to read where Jesus tell us what will happen to those who follow Him and obey His word. Never let a thought coming down from heaven go stray or be forgotten. The brightest thought coming to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus has chosen us to be His very own, He love us, He cares for us and He is coming so soon to take us all home to heaven. We, as chosen by God Himself will be taking of all children who are growing up in cities, towns and places where they do not hear Gods word. Churches, radio stations...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Just as in the days of old, when Jesus was teaching, preaching and healing lepers and casting out devils out of people, today, we see lost souls roaming our streets and our churches too. They are living so far away from the Lord. Seeking peace, joy and happiness in their life. Lots of them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A few years ago, I heard the expression “even a flat pancake has two sides,” meaning that every story has two sides. That thought came to mind this morning during the Gospel reading from Mark 8. In that passage, Jesus explains the suffering He was going to endure, and Peter scolds Jesus for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom