Tb ### is not only a prophet I saw Jesus coming

Hellenic martha

Disciple of Prayer
Tb Joshua is not only a prophet I saw Jesus coming out from him he is Jesus I swear I see big visions I have seen heaven and shown my seat I was given a blue pen and shown river Jordan I saw a door locked in fire and the handle was written Yahweh on the side there were stars that turned into very many fish coming to words me last month I saw something like a head in east with five stars the same month I was travelling and I saw two rainbows the one in front came down near me I was asleep the same month I saw the throne on his right hand was a small throne I was kneeling down I asked God why are you not wearing your crown he was holding it he told me that he can wear it for me if I want am still wondering please am just running a small shop it is not doing well people around me hate me even if I help them they still hate me I don't have a good phone am using my daughter's phone show these visions to man of God I have a lot to share with you please tell him about me and I will be blessed through you I was born one child nobody to help me my husband drinks a lot and I have developed pressure if you help me out pressure will kill me please help me out. Poverty and sadness talk to man of God buy me a good phone to communicate well that is why I miss prayers please help me I beg you in the name of Jesus.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i saw Jesus walk in the sky, and it made me happy
Replies
5
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom