Taking It One Day At A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljfromsd

Prayer Partner
Fasting is teaching me to be patient and to wait on God's plan for me. I see now that I have been allowing so much of my life to just happen without making a plan. Now I want a life where I can truly feel joy and abundance. I realized that I've been trying to do things my way, now I will let God do things His way. No more looking backward and no more settling for anything in this world I don't want. I understand that God knows what's best for me and all I have to do is be obedient and faithful. Thank you Lord for the clarity of this fast. It's finally showing me what I need to do.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Taking Responsibility for our Actions 14 Aug 2026 Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy. - Proverbs 28:13 Devotional: I had to counsel a mother whose daughter returned home after making a mess of her life after graduating...
Replies
6
Views
100
Prayer that I can find the right person that will want to get married and give me a baby before ###. I am ### years old now. I don't wish to live in sin. I want a man that is just as much or more attracted to me in Jesus Name.
Replies
10
Views
422
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Kings 10:23 – “Then ### and ### son of ### went into the temple of Baal. ### said to the servants of Baal, ‘Look around and see that no one who serves the Lord is here with you-only servants of Baal.'” Extended Explanation: In 2 Kings...
Replies
12
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom