Take What Was Meant To Harm Me And Turn It To Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, You are the only one who can take what the enemy did to me and turn it around to be good in my life. Please do that for me! Please restore me! Thank you, Jesus.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over, what a psychiatrist meant. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
265
Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging You as my refuge and my strength. I pray for Your divine protection against those who rise up against me. Especially envious insecure sister in law ### who had causing conflicts in my marrige not just with my husband but also to all of the...
Replies
10
Views
242
Proverbs 14:31 He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor. Historical Context: In ancient Israel, the community was expected to care for the poor, widows, and orphans. The Mosaic Law included specific instructions to protect and provide...
Replies
9
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,576
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom