Take a moment to pray for each other on this site. God Bless you...

123

Beloved of All
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another.

Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have been seeking prayers for awhile for themselves and family members. God we need you! Wrap your arms around them and help them!

Thank you! We love you and need your help.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 123

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them and that they forgive all those who...
Replies
24
Views
3K
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them and that they forgive all those who...
Replies
22
Views
777
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day for us to share Your good news message. Thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. Let this...
Replies
22
Views
736
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom