Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My doctor just told me to switch to Daniels diet and the cancer will stop advancing to other places in my body. It is hard for me but I have to do it for Gods glory and honor.

Vegetarian dies I must follow.
Do not eat animal products.
Pork is not allowed.
Nor any animal fat.
Leavened breads.
Processed foods.
Do not drink caffeine.
No alcohol intake.
Jesus is leading my diet.
I must follow what He tells me to eat.
Lots of fresh fruits to eat daily.
Vegetables and beans.
Whole grains you must eat.
I must obey Gods word.

Love reading daily this lovely verse from Gods word.....

Whether you eat, drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God the father.
I Cor. 10.31

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence, so arise from Your rest and be blessed by our praise as we glory in Your embrace, as Your presence now fills this place. All praise, all honor and all glory to God almighty. I will do whatever Jesus tells me to do.
Amen

Jesus heals us by laying down His hands over us just as Luke tell us clearly how Hid did it. He laid down His hands over them and healed them. Luke 4.40b All glory and praise to our God who sent Jesus to heal all of us.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom