Sweet Jesus please give miracle healing to my ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Sweet Jesus please give miracle healing to my husband from interstitial lung illness in Jesus Name amen. Thank You Lord.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Father we commit this dear husband to you for the healing of this lung condition. Father I pray for his complete recovery. You said .."we have not because we ask not".... You said whatever you ask in your name, you will do it. Lord we are asking, seeking and knocking. Please hear and answer this prayer request. Father pour out your mercy, your love and your favour upon this beloved man. Give healing Lord of body and spirit as he comes before you, and as those who love him hold him up to you. Father we thank you that you sustain us in ways we may not even be aware of, and Lord you are the "Prince of Peace". Give our spirits Lord you precious peace, as we await your timing. Thank you Lord Jesus, in your mighty name we pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

also healing behind my right eye praise to you Lord for removing the enemy. please remove the enemy completely out of my life and out of my family's life forever by your Holy blood I pray this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. heal those with cancer thank you. guide me and my family and all...
Replies
5
Views
355
During prayer video (YouTube) and prayers also your prayers! Yes, thank you to all who prayed for me and my family. Please pray for 3 people who have cancer. Please pray for their treatments to help them heal them, miracle. Please heal all who have diabetes and heal my grandmother. Please heal...
Replies
6
Views
308
PLEASE? WILL YOU PRAY FOR MY LITTLE DACHSHUND...... He is ### years old and just recently something does not seem right with him. I have taken him to the Vet several times but they can't seem to figure it out. He has gained a lot of weight recently and seems to be totally stressed. It is hurting...
Replies
9
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom