Surrender <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiloveimhaley

Prayer Warrior
I heard this song today. It's called "Whatever Your Doing" by Sanctus Real.

I always hear God through music. It's one of my many gifts given to me by Him.

It says:

It's time to fix what's been broken too long.
Time to make right what has been wrong.
It's time to find my way to where I belong.
There's a wave that's crashing over me.
All I can do is surrender!

I know what's been broken; I know that I need to fix my problems. I know that I need to find my way back to Him. He wants me to surrender.

He put on my heart to pray to surrender to Him. Follow Him and enjoy my days that He has given me. So I just pray that my life continues to be great. Amen.
 
Lord,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, I know we can never avoid the strife we encounter in life. Come to ### my Lord of Peace. Blanket her mind with your peace—not peace of this world but the perfect peace from your Heaven as she moves forward in your Holy Name in quests for your kingdom. Strengthen, encourage and embolden her to cross any obstacles in her path, Father, not in her strength but in your strength and your strength alone (Isaiah 26:3). In Jesus’ name. AMEN
 
Lord give her never ending faith to move mountains. Amen.
 
John 15:10-11

If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.

Loving Father, You are a gracious and awesome God by giving each and everyone of us some gift or the other. Thank you for your gift for ###, and may you continue to guide her and encourage her to walk your straight and narrow path through your music. May she grow into a godly woman and be a blessing to others. Everything is for Your glory. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank You. I love the words of that Song. I am going to listen to it on Youtube if it is there.

God ministers to me through music also. You are a blessing to this site...keep on sharing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, good evening. Please help me pray for my self. I feel pity for myself, I feel pity for my relationship. My mind is full, my heart feel heavy in the past weeks. It's Because of what my ### said to me. Please Help me pray for an answer. Help me pray that God will give me sign. And Right now...
Replies
12
Views
246
Dear lord I admit I have not been surrendering to you as I should.father I submit my self to you so every demon will flee.i repent of the sin of not surrendering.in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
219
I need a financial miracle. Today. God knows the need and it's large. I am writing this as a way of surrendering the problem to him to fix because there is no way I can. Please pray. Life and death situation. Thanks.
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom