Surgery And Healing From Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God, thank you for your blood. I release my wife ### to the surgery room with prior prayers from Doctors and Nurses. I believe this is not coincidence that doctors and nurses also your disciples. ### is in good hands now. ### is now cancer free. Amen
 
Prayer works... Fasting works.... My wife's surgery was a complete success. Lymph nodes are (-). That is what we've been praying for.

I encourage anybody to fast and pray for any challenges.

Sure Jesus will hear and answer to those who call him Father, we are HIS son.

Thank you Jesus. We will worship you regardless of anything that happened to us.

Devil... Stay away from us, don't waste your time.

Praise the Lord, soon my wife will testify about how great is our God.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my friend, her sister's death from cancer, her mama's breast cancer, her husband's sadness, and her family's peace in rest in the grave. Jesus Christ, savior, this family.
Replies
9
Views
313
I am ### a female of ### years old. I was diagnosed with breast cancer stage ###. I request God to heal me in the name of Jesus Christ. Please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
350
Just been diagnosed with ### and overwhelmed.
Replies
6
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom