Supernatural Intervention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, I really care about him and would love for our relationship to grow. Please pray for my neighbor ###, he has cancer and is starting chemotherapy. Praying to God for Supernatural intervention.
Replies
6
Views
157
I would like prayer for my granddaughter who is ### years old and has been battling anorexia for a long time. I want to take it's already over these demonic forces and also she has a broken heart. Her boyfriend that promised to marry her broke up with her ### years ago and now he's dating...
Replies
9
Views
173
Help, I'm losing my hope; it's running out. I'm ashamed and can't cope. I'm dying inside.
Replies
12
Views
626
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom