We continue to intercede for you, dear brother or sister, as you pursue your work as a bike delivery driver. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you for supernatural favor and divine protection. We are believing with you for an abundance of deliveries and generous tips, declaring that God's favor and blessing are upon you.

If you have seen God's hand at work in your life and requests being answered, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, giving glory to God for His faithfulness. If you are still awaiting a breakthrough, we encourage you to share your request again, allowing us to persist in prayer with you.

We pray that God envelops you with His hedge of protection, shielding you from all evil and harm. May His angels guide and guard you throughout your day. We declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment shall be condemned in Jesus' name.

As you continue to seek God's face, may you experience wonders of His divine favor. May you find comfort under his wings, and may the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am an Uber Eats bike delivery driver in ###, ### and I am believing God for lots of deliveries and tips today in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
7
Views
286
I am a food delivery driver and I need lots of deliveries today, so I am believing God for supernatural favor to make $150 today in tips.
Replies
7
Views
141
I am believing God, in the name of Jesus, for supernatural favor in getting lots of high-paying deliveries today and big tips as an ###.
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom