Sunday Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Lord' We Pray that today Sunday Service, we Glorify you and we praise you with all our Body Mind and Soul. Lord it is your Work Lord, We Thank You for Giving us this Wonderful Week and time to worship you... Praying in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Amen Lord Jesus Amen.

I thank you for allowing us to worship FREELY and to show our love to you and praise for all you have done for us.

Thank you for this Holy day set aside just for you Lord Jesus

Amen
 
Lord help others to see the importance of all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Sunday I am to open the service at a local church, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
9
Views
202
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local ###, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
11
Views
233
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local ###, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom