Sunday Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
We Thank You Lord For the Wonderful Worship and Sunday Service, We are happy that you are Blessing all the families who are attending the prayers and offering their prayers in JESUS NAME - Lord Let NO evil work and cause hindrance in your Holy Place, we thank you for you have removed all the Obstacles caused in recent days... Lord Bless the Church abundantly so we can expand our territories and enlarge a bigger portion of the church to your service... Thank you Lord AMEN
 
Bless this church and its total services heartedly. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. Worship the LORD your GOD alone and him alone shalt thou serve. I pray this over life span, From beginning to end. I pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places against. I pray that LORD GOD gets this...
Replies
8
Views
131
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local church, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
9
Views
202
📖 🙏 Preparation for Sunday Services... Pastors, Teachers, Worship Leaders and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 --...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom