Summary (due to privacy): Urgent request for discreet Covid testing location.

Please pray urgently where to make a quick antigen test for Covid. From today we teachers must be vaccinated or tested but they don't give me info where can I be tested without announcement because it is urgent. I must find it myself because I live in another city. Please pray that I will find the right spot quickly, easily, effortlessly. Help from all sides. I cannot go to work tomorrow if I don't do that. Please pray also that I will not be under stress and pressure and nervous. Thank you!!

Also pray if I get vaccinated that I will not get Covid, fever, or any other evil symptom in Jesus' name. Thank you!!
praying
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Into existence please let the right people come into my life that are a good thing for myself my daughter ### my ### protection on me ### to be a Rose 🌹 never chase me anymore in my soul mate area to kill me to help ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
7
Views
294
Urgent: My ### has very high blood pressure due to small bowel obstruction. She is in extreme pain. Please pray the Lord has mercy. I gave her too much to eat; her bowel can only contain very little because of her deformed spine. Please pray God heals her spine and pinched nerves and all...
Replies
8
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom