Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request with a number that could reveal private information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father thank u for every moment with my ### and family. I pray for my ###, that you touch her and help her see the path to you. I ask for yr will to be done in my marriage. If you no longer wants us together, I surrender my marriage to yr will. In Jesus Christ name I ask Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God never wants a marriage to end but to grow, and flourish by turning to him. Marriage is a holy institution of God Gen. 2: 18-24; Can be dissolved only because of Adultery Mat. 19: 3-9; Should be a reflection of Christ marriage/union with his church Rev. 19: 7; Eph. 5: 23-32;    A permanent bond Mat. 19: 6.    Invite Christ into your Marriage!!! Again if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a cord of three strands is not quickly broken Ecclesiastes 4: 11,12.  I pray for the sanctity of your Marriage in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!!!!!!! 
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Is ### years old too late to find a marriage? Obviously to the right person and the right Godly man. I am in my 30s and by the comments I've seen online it looks like I've lost my chances and might as well give up on the idea of love. Feeling really low as my boyfriend dumped this year only four...
Replies
10
Views
434
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and salvation for multiple family members and friends.
Replies
6
Views
271
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and protection for a family dealing with financial difficulties and emotional distress. The family is facing challenges due to actions taken by a family member, including financial manipulation and emotional abuse. They are currently in a...
Replies
10
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom