Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I live in ### and im looking for a job. Please pray I receive a call from the jobs I have applied
Replies
13
Views
153
Please pray that God would provide me with a new job that honors Him. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
114
Please pray for God to provide me with a new job specifically one that will be honoring to Him even if it's starting a business. I am tired of ending up in jobs where I feel I am compromising my Christian values. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom