Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Curry Blake healing youtube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is ###'s love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

stevenkscott.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
Praying for you. Thank you for praying for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I left a job earlier this year that a church member found me after some concerning things happened there. Much of these things were probably due to spiritual warfare attacking me at this job and thus, they could have been ignored. Either way, I left. I don't think I made the right choice and now...
Replies
6
Views
122
I posted this recently: "I was recently hired at a new job. My friend got me two more jobs as extra income. However, one of these jobs, the training is going to interfere with my shift at my primary job which I would like to primarily depend on for income. My primary job has a strict attendance...
Replies
9
Views
174
I posted this recently: "Please pray for me. I'm on my job (I work from home). I have had a lot go wrong in the last few minutes and even past day (and I really feel like I'm under attack). My ### is staying with us for the day and she's making a lot of noise in the background. A lot of this is...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom