Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

God's sheep

Humble Servant of All
I lost my job and not sure which direction to go, thinking to change the field I am in right now, I am confused. Please pray for God to direct me and help me get a job according to his perfect will.
 
May Lord bless you with a good job and with good salary immediately and miraculously, and bless you with abundance ....praying in the loving name of Jesus ....amen.
 
I’m sorry to learn about your unemployment, friend. I know it’s tough to face uncertainty about the future. Be assured I’ll be praying for you, asking God to provide for your needs and open doors for you to find work. May He comfort you and surround you with His peace as you trust in Him.
 
Thank you so much for praying for me. God Bless you!

I’m sorry to learn about your unemployment, friend. I know it’s tough to face uncertainty about the future. Be assured I’ll be praying for you, asking God to provide for your needs and open doors for you to find work. May He comfort you and surround you with His peace as you trust in Him.

Thank you so much for praying for me. God Bless you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
355
My job recently added new responsibilities to my and my coworkers' roles. These new responsibilities are very intense and I am concerned about remembering everything that they involve. I am also concerned because, for some reason, I have a very relaxed time on my job (which can be very...
Replies
9
Views
348
Please pray for me. I'm currently at work and I feel like some negative things are happening. I'm not sure if it's Satan attacking me or not. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom