Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to a Christian music school.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Continued focus, optimism and encouraging words from the Lord, confirmation and affirmation, ability to receive and fill out financial aid packet, scholarships, smooth transition, setting-into dorm and work-study, so an enduring ministry be birthed in Jesus name.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to provide me with a new job specifically one that will be honoring to Him even if it's starting a business. I am tired of ending up in jobs where I feel I am compromising my Christian values. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
173
My name is ### I live in ### and im looking for a job. Please pray I receive a call from the jobs I have applied
Replies
13
Views
158
Hi there, I need permanent job. Please pray 🙏 for my job.Jesus Christ help me.thanks
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,925
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom