Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request from an individual living in a city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
my name is ###, i live in ###. for more than six years now i things have not been so good, i dont have a job and i have been waiting for my visa now for three years. please help me in prayers on getting a job and also getting my visa.. God bless
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have already applied for a government job and have written one exam. I pray that it will be successful. I have also applied for the Army Clerk position. Please pray that I get a job.
Replies
7
Views
274
1. major mega financial breakthrough and breakouts 2. major mega career windows, doors, gates, cities and countries opening for me to come and take whatever I decided and deserves 3. good great helpers on every side of my life, even my walk with GOD 4. great good laughter on all sides for...
Replies
6
Views
175
Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom