Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for three unspecified needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia

Account Closed
Dear prayer partners, please continue to uphold us in your daily prayers for strengthening of our financial situation, a house of our own where we can worship God independently, and above all to clear our debts. Amen.
 
God is faithful to supply ALL of your needs according to His riches & glory in Christ Jesus. Are you being obedient to His word? If you're not experiencing the abundant life Christ promises in the Bible, you have to discover where you're not honoring God's commands.
 
Yes sister, definitely I will take time and think about it that where I am lacking. I am studying God's word every day and rely completely on God for everything. I want to enjoy God's blessings each minute every day. I will start to be more obedient to His word. God bless u.
 
thank u ### for your valuable prayers. Please do continue to pray for us. God bless u abundantly is my sincere prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help my medical appointment to go very well today, help me hear and understand everything, and remember to ask the right questions. Please God interfere asap in ###'s case and make sure the black lady pays all repair of the damages of ###'s car, in Jesus name amen, according to Your...
Replies
10
Views
242
Today I read an article which says that foreigners are in Singapore for the crime of molestation of cabin crew on a plane bound for Changi Airport.
Replies
6
Views
158
Stop these people from being so flaky and come help right as promised Jesus at no cost please, bring us strength when needed, amen
Replies
10
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom